Rango premiered a couple of days ago and we just put tons of HQs of him at the premiere and press conference:
- [x085] Appearances in 2011 – February 14th: Rango press conference in Los Angeles
- [x193] Appearances in 2011 – February 14th: Rango Premiere in Los Angeles
As if Super Bowl Sunday isn’t awesome enough on its own, now Johnny Depp’s Captain Jack Sparrow and the crew from Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides are dropping in.
With all eyes focused on Dallas, Johnny Depp, Penélope Cruz and Ian McShane are going to be popping up in a new TV spot for the latest swashbuckling adventure. And we’ve got a sneak peek. Check it out.
Vanity Fair has made a list to creative figures—stars, directors, producers—and to the money they earn from films. Johnny Depp is #2 with $100 Million of earnings.
2. Johnny Depp
ACTOR (United Talent Agency)
ESTIMATED 2010 EARNINGS: $100 MILLION (2009 rank: 21)
- $40 million: Alice in Wonderland (back-end for starring in Tim Burton film, based on worldwide gross of $1.02 billion)
- $35 million: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (up-front money for starring in next installment of Jerry Bruckheimer’s waterlogged but ludicrously profitable franchise)
- $20 million: The Tourist (fee for co-starring in one of the year’s bigger flops alongside Angelina Jolie)
- $5 million: Older film revenue
Click HERE for the full list.